Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Rita Ora: I've never loved


Rita-Ora:-Ive-never-loved
Rita Ora has "never' been in love.
The R.I.P singer has been linked to reality TV star Rob Kardashian over the last few months, but insists she has never fallen for anyone properly. It seems her fledgling romance with Rob isn't that serious, as Rita can't commit herself fully to a relationship at the moment.
"I've never been in love. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I think it's sad," Rita revealed to BBC Radio One. "I've held a boy's hand before. I've looked into a boy's eyes and [jokingly] said, 'Hey you notice me please!' Honestly, I don't have time for a relationship."
The 21-year-old star would love to settle down one day. However, her current schedule does not allow for much time for her to date.
Rita still has some relationship rules though and is determined never to live in a partner's pocket.
"I'm single at the moment. I'm a girl and I would love to meet a boy, but I have no time and it would be unfair. I'd be like a ghost, an invisible girlfriend in a relationship," Rita explained.
"I don't think every single day is crucial. You need some space. You can still be together forever, just not every single moment of every single day. If the other half in the relationship is crazy and doesn't trust you, then you shouldn't be with them."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MUSIC GENRE


A music genre is a category (or genre) of pieces of music that share a certain style or "basic musical language". Music can also be categorised by non-musical criteria such as geographical origin.

MUSIC VIDEOS



A music video is a short film or video that accompanies a complete piece of music, most commonly a song. Modern music videos are primarily made and used as a marketing device intended to promote the sale of music recordings. Although the origins of music videos go back much further, they came into their own in the 1980s, when MTV (Music Television)'s format was based around them.